Last updated: 25.03.2020 Version: 2.0
Your personal data may be disclosed to countries outside the EU/EEA. In these cases, we take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the level of protection for your personal data is at the same level as in the EU/EEA. This is done by, among other things, using standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules. We only enter into contractual relationships with third parties that guarantee a comparable standard of data protection to EU/EEA countries.
We store your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfill the purpose of the processing, or for as long as we have to store the data according to the law. When your personal data is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose or when the statutory time has passed, we will delete your personal data. However, we may process personal data for statistical purposes. In these cases, we anonymize the data, which means that the information can no longer be linked to you.
If you would like us to close your account, please contact us at [email protected]. Upon the closing of your account, we will only retain and use your personal data if necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
We aim to achieve the highest possible level of security and privacy and we take the security of your personal data seriously. For us, it is very important that you feel secure in our processing of your personal data and we take appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or other undue processing. To achieve a high level of security, we apply appropriate organizational, technical and physical measures.
You have the following rights with respect to the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access: you can request to know if we are processing personal data relating to you and request a copy thereof. If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact customer service via live chat or [email protected] or send an email to [email protected];
- Right to rectification: you can request to have your personal data corrected. The easiest way to do this is to make the necessary changes in the "My Account" section;
- Right to object: you can object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: you may, in some cases, request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw your consent in cases where we process your personal data based on your consent;
- Right to data portability: you can request that we transfer your personal data to another data controller. You will then receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to erasure: you can request that we delete your personal data. Although you have the right to have your personal data deleted, in some cases we cannot delete the data in its entirety, due to legal requirements to retain certain personal data for a specific period.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.