Last Updated: 23.05.2018
Personal information is that information which relates to an identified or identifiable user, and can include information such as name and surname, residential address and copies of passports. Where PlayCherry Limited collects and determines the means of processing of Your personal information, it will act as data controller.
PlayCherry Limited adheres to and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and other relevant European and national regulations, legal notices and similar instruments that may be in force from time to time.
- Contact Information such as name, surname, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number;
- Official documents such as passport or identity document which includes a photograph of yourself;
- Responsible gaming limits; and
- Correspondence information such as a record of your communication with our Customer Support Team via email and live chat.
- Username, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, demographic and geo-location information from your device and/or hardware, referring/exit pages, and operating system
- Device ID, installed software, browser cookies and in-game information;
- Financial and Billing Information such as credit card number, name and surname of credit card holder, expiry date of credit card, billing address, name of bank and bank account number; and
- Information related to your subscription to our Mailing List such as name, surname and email address.
- when We provide You with marketing updates, newsletters and bonus information,
- when We update and carry out maintenance on the Service and for troubleshooting,
- when We prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses
Opt-out for Marketing
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities towards the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When We believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If We are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of assets, in which case, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service of any change in ownership or uses of Your personal information, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your personal information;
- When we collaborate with third party organisations in order to identify instances of match-fixing; and
- To any other third party with Your prior consent to do so.
Your personal data may be disclosed to located outside the EU/EEA in accordance with applicable legislation and in accordance with this Policy. Where We share your personal information with third parties located outside of the EU/EEA, We ensure that Our contractual relationship with such third party contains adequate safeguards in respect of Your personal information. We only enter into contractual relationships with third parties who guarantee a comparable standard of data protection to EU/EEA countries.
Social media platforms
If You choose to communicate through social media platforms, the information You provide is tied to your personal social media account. You will need to contact the social media platform directly in order to exercise any of your rights or request removal of communications between You and Us on the platform in question.
Third Party Cookies
Links to Other Websites
Surveys or Contests
From time-to-time We may provide you with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on Our site. If You participate, We will request certain personally identifiable information from You. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and You therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on Our Service which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the prior customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. To request removal of Your personal information from Testimonials or comments please contact us at [email protected]
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, but also after closure, howsoever occurring, in accordance with Our data retention policy and in accordance with the respective laws and regulations. The criteria used to set the respective retention periods for the different kinds of personal information which We collect and process depend on the respective retention periods stipulated under various laws and regulations, including anti-money laundering laws.
If You wish to cancel Your account or request that We no longer use Your information to provide You with the Service, please contact Us at [email protected] Cancelling Your account and/or requesting data erasure does not always mean that We are legally allowed to do so. Following closure, We will retain and use Your personal information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
The security of Your personal information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. The transmission of all information collected on Our Service is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). PlayCherry Limited complies with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards.
- If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us on [email protected];
- The right to update incomplete personal information. The easiest way to do so is enter the necessary changes in the “My Account” Section;
- The right to withdraw Your consent where we process Your personal information based on Your consent and the right to object to processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Malta Information and Data Protection Commissioner should You feel that Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) have been breached – You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the respective supervisory authority of the Member State of Your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement;
- The right to transmit Your personal information to another data controller. Your personal information will be provided to You in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Although You have the right for Your data to be erased, in some cases We may not be able to remove it entirely.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
3rd Floor, Spinola Park,
Triq Mikiel Ang Borg